Our tips and tricks to get the best result.
You determine the quality of your own portrait by sending us the best possible photo, but these are our tips for a good portrait:
- Try to take a photo of the person in the direction of the camera looking
- Natural daylight outside makes the best photos. Avoid dark or yellow lighting
- Make sure there are no ears from the frame
- Take a good look at the body that you have chosen. Try to keep the same body position
- Avoid blurry photos
- Avoid a photo with a filter
- Avoid a screenshot of a photo
- Try to make a close up. It improves the contours of his face
We offer digital art. Please note that we use the photo from you in the same direction as the photo. This means that if you look to the left in the portrait, when it looks to the left in the photo. Make sure the color is truthful and that you are satisfied with the photo that you have uploaded.
We can make small adjustments to the photo, but we cannot make major changes. We work with the existing image as you send it to us.
If we receive a photo that does not meet our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the ultimate processing comes out as you want. In these cases we cannot offer substitutions, so take the time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples are made on the website of high quality photos. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the photo you provide complies with the above guidelines.