Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.makemeroyal.com!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the website of Make Me Royal, to be found at www.Makemeroyal.com .com.
When accessing this website, we assume that you accept these Terms and Conditions. Stay www.Makemeroyal.com do not use if you do not agree with all the conditions listed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer and all agreements: "Customer", "U" and "Your" refers to you, the person who registers on this website and meets the general terms and conditions of the company . "The company", "ourselves", "we", "us" and "us" refers to our company. "Party", "parties" or "us" refers to both the customer and to ourselves. All conditions refer to the offer, acceptance and payment required to implement the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner for the express goal to meet the needs of the customer with regard to delivery of the services listed by the company, in accordance with and subject to Dutch law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital use and / or he / she or she is considered interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, possess Make Me Royal and / or its licensors the intellectual property rights for all the material at www.makemeroyal.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access your own personal use from www.makemeroyal.com, subject to restrictions that are laid down in these general terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Re-publish material from www.makemeroyal.com again
- Sell material, rent or licensed www.makemeroyal.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.makemeroyal.com
- Herdistribueer content from www.makemeroyal.com
This agreement begins on the date of this.
Parts of this website offer users the possibility to place and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Make Me Royal filters, edits, does not publish or assess any comments prior to their presence on the website. Remarks do not reflect the views and opinions of Make Me Royal, his agents and / or affiliated companies. Notes give the view and view of the person who publishes his opinion and opinion. As far permitted by applicable legislation, it is Make Me Royal Not liable for the comments or for any liability, damage or costs caused and / or suffered as a result of any use of and / or placing and / or the publication of the comments on this website.
Make Me Royal reserves the right to remove the right to review all comments and any comments that could be considered inappropriate, offensive or violate these terms.
You warrant and represents in that:
- You have the right to make comments on our website and to place all the necessary licenses and permits;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy
- The comments can not be used to request or to promote commercial or custom or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby Make Me Royal A non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit all your comments in all shapes, formats or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations can link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government institutions;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System wide accredited companies, except non-profit organizations, shopping centers for charities and charity institutions that do not allow hyperlink to our website.
These organizations can link to our homepage, to publications or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not contain false sponsorship, approval or approval of the binding party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits in the context of the connecting party site.
We can consider other coupling requests from the following types of organizations and approve:
- well-known sources for consumer and / or company information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accountants, lawyers and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and branch organizations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not seem unfavorable to ourselves or for our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the advantage for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Make Me Royal; and (d) the link is in the context of general source information.
These organizations can link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not contain false sponsorship, approval or approval of the binding party and its products or services; and (c) fits in the context of the connecting party site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Make Me Royal. Enter your name, your organizational name, contact details and URL of your site, a list of any URLs to which you want to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you want to refer a link. Wait 2-3 weeks on a response.
Approved organizations can place a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which is coupled; or
- By using a different description of our website to which reference is made, this makes sense within the context and format of the content on the site of the linking party.
No use of the Make Me Royal logo or other illustrations is permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
We are not responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that emerge on your website. No left or left website may be displayed that can be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise infringe or argue for the infringement or other violation of third-party rights.
We reserve the right to ask that you delete all links or a specific link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and coupling policies at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by these linking conditions and to follow them.
Removal from the links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us any time. We will request to delete links to remove, but we are not required to respond or respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy; Neither we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material is kept up-to-date on the website.
As far as possible by the applicable legislation, we conclude all statements, guarantees and conditions regarding our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limiting or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent representation;
- restrict our or your obligations in a manner that is not permitted under applicable legislation; or
- Excludes our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable legislation.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) control all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contracts, unlawful act and due to infringement of legal obligations.
As long as the website and information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for loss or damage of any kind.